What is the problem?
- People don’t know how much money they need for retirement.
- 60% of people rely on 401k/403b/457/TSP plans for their retirement but no one helps to invest in right funds.
- Industry currently charges exorbitant fees for financial planning.
- DIY tools offered are complicated and time consuming.
1 in 3 Americans have $0 in retirement account
What is the solution?
- Free offering.
- Predict how much money is required to meet future expenses during retirement with an ability to edit.
- Recommends best performing funds from 401k, 403b, 457 and TSP plans aligned with user needs.
- Reduces hidden fees.
- Complete financial profile i.e. Assets, Liabilities, Net Worth with drill down capabilities.
- No financial jargon, no spending countless hours on financial planning.
Nice app, easy to use and very helpful for getting financial help and advice, and it suggests options for investment based upon risk. Very helpful app.
One of the best Apps available in the market for financial planning. The app shows your net assets and liabilities in an easy to understand interface. You can add your cards, accounts, and policies for accurate financial predictions related to your future expenses and retirement plans. If there is any loophole in your investment or retirement plan, the app notifies you about the possible outcomes and risk for free!
Definitely something we could all use but don't realize we need!
A very informative app. Easy to use. Has lots to offer. A must have tool for financial planning!
Really nice, for getting the financial advice and helps you to choose right funds.
A good way for previewing the funds and for investment.
Excellent application. Easy to use and very helpful in getting advise on financial matters.
The app is useful in calculating fund returns, allocation and overall financial inclusion.
At Plootus, Our Favorite Holding Period is FOREVER!
Read our blogs
Bitcoin: Should you invest your retirement money in Bitcoins?
2017 was undoubtedly the year of Bitcoin. The price of bitcoin rose from less than $1,000 to 14,822 as of Dec 28, 2017, resulting in 15 times plus return in just one year....Read More
The 2:1 principle: for every 2 years spent working
Most of us are guilty of making eleventh-hour decisions, especially those related to topics we are not comfortable with. Only a few of us are planners in the true sense....Read More
Bonds as a choice of investment for your 401k/403b/457 plan?
Bonds are debt obligations of the issuer to return the principal amount with interest to the investor. Bonds are issued by both domestic and foreign entities such as a government or corporation....Read More
Subscribe to our newsletter
Receive updates from us, just type your email in the box.